|Amazing facts about cats|
Amazing facts about cats are unknown to many
These are interesting facts about cats that you may not know:
1. The Cat Fanciers Association recognizes 44 cat breeds.
2. Sometimes a cat has the ability to heal themselves by purring, the frequency of purring cats ranges from 25 to 150 hertz, which is the frequency at which muscles and bones also grow and repair themselves better.
3. Cats are different from humans, cats can discover sweetness - this explains why they are not attracted to it at all.
4. Cats don't talk to each other with their own meowing sounds. Instead, they use it to talk to humans. The only time they are urged to communicate with other cats is when they are a cat to indicate its mother.
5. The longest-running cat registered under the Guinness Book belongs to the late Creme Puff of Austin, Texas, who lived until the age of 38 years and 3 days.
6. The cerebral cortex of cats contains approximately twice as many neurons as dogs. Cats have 300 million neurons, while dogs have 160 million neurons.
7. Multi-finger cats are caused by mutations in the gene. These cats are also known as "Hemingway cats" because writer Ernest Hemingway reportedly owns dozens of cats in his home in Key West, Florida.
8. An average cat can jump 8 feet, almost six times its body length!
9. The smell of cats is their strongest sensation, and they rely on this main sensation to identify people and objects. Cats smell 14 times better than humans.
10. The cat sweats only on its paws, but does not sweat elsewhere on the body.
11. Cats only have the ability to move their upper and lower jaws, and cannot move left and right like human cans.
12. Cats can rotate their ears 180 degrees with the help of 32 muscles that control their ears.
13. Cats can be called as a queen or molly, while male cats are usually labeled as Tom.
14. Cats have 3 eyelids.
15. Unlike humans, cats tend to be left-handed. Studies have shown that the left leg is usually the dominant leg.
16. It turns out that having a cat is very good for your health.
17. A cat’s nose is as unique as a human’s fingerprint.
Read also: Cats Can Bond With Their Owners
18. 70% of your cat's life goes asleep.
19. The cat's heartbeat is almost double your heartbeat, from 110 to 140 beats per minute.
20. Cats mostly prefer to remain non-confrontational, they will not fight to show dominance, but they share their territory, in fact, cats will go to the extreme to avoid each other in order to prevent potential confrontation.